Важная информация

KNM
Ответ

Опции темы

Старый 17.02.2013, 10:42
ALEXANDER_Я ALEXANDER_Я там
Мешок

Вес репутации: 25091
ALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспоримаALEXANDER_Я репутация неоспорима
Talk in English?

Первое сообщение: hide
Решил создать данную тему для изучающих и для владеющих английским языком для дополнительной разговорной/письменной практики.

В данной теме ЗАПРЕЩАЕТСЯ писать на русском или каком-либо другом кроме английского языке. Посты не на английском будут удаляться.

Писать можно что угодно, т.е. тематической направленности нет.

Если вдруг появляются вопросы в правильности написания того или иного слова/предложения, то предлагаю обсуждать это по-русски в этой (если Мира не против) теме, либо можно создать дополнительную тему-обсуждалку для этого.
Принимаются критика и предложения по улучшению данной темы.

Let's get started!
Старый 17.10.2015, 10:35   #401
alexx108
The Show must go on!
Мальчик 45952
Flag 45952
alexx108 там

Вес репутации: 0
Re: Talk in English?

Цитата:
Сообщение от [B
CANDY[/B] Lady;1067794]Troosh, dirty language.
intresting, what different between words "candy" and "sugar"? Once I read in a novel S. King, there was some moment about the white powder on a floor, and which the child called it"candy", did he mean sugar?

Сегодня
Местный
Реклама

Старый 08.10.2016, 09:30   #402
alexx108
The Show must go on!
Мальчик 45952
Flag 45952
alexx108 там

жизненная сказка-притча:

" The boy and the apple tree

A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree. A little boy loved to come and play around it every day. He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, and took a nap under the shadow. He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him. Time went by, the little boy had grown up and he no longer played around the tree every day.

One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad. “Come and play with me”, the tree asked the boy.
“I am no longer a kid, I don’t play around trees anymore” the boy replied. “I want toys. I need money to buy them.”
“Sorry, but I do not have money, but you can pick all my apples and sell them. So, you will have money.”
The boy was so excited. He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily. The boy never came back after he picked the apples. The tree was sad.
One day, the boy who now turned into a man returned and the tree was excited.
“Come and play with me” the tree said.
“I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family. We need a house for shelter. Can you help me?”
“Sorry, but I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branches to build your house.” So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily. The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then. The tree was again lonely and sad.

One hot summer day, the man returned and the tree was delighted. “Come and play with me!” the tree said.
“I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself. Can you give me a boat?” said man.
“Use my trunk to build your boat. You can sail far away and be happy.” So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat. He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.

Finally, the man returned after many years. “Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore no more apples for you”, the tree said.
“No problem, I do not have any teethe to bite and I know no more trunk to climb on, I am too old” the man replied.
“I really cannot give you anything, the only thing left is my dying roots,” the tree said with tears.
“I do not need much now, just a place to rest. I am tired after all these years,” the man replied. “Good! Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest, come sit down with me and rest.” The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with tears.

This is a story of everyone. The tree is like our parents. When we were young, we loved to play with our Mum and Dad. When we grow up, we leave them; only come to them when we need something or when we are in trouble. No matter what, parents will always be there and give everything they could just to make you happy. You may think the boy is cruel to the tree, but that is how all of us treat our parents. We take them for granted; we don’t appreciate all they do for us, until it’s too late."

Старый 11.10.2016, 15:44   #403
alexx108
The Show must go on!
Мальчик 45952
Flag 45952
alexx108 там

Here is very funny and interesting story:

Parable of Love

A man and woman had been married for more than 60 years. They had shared everything and talked about everything. They had no secrets from each other, except that the little old woman had a shoe box in the top of her closet that she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about.

For all of these years, he had never thought about the box, but one day the little old woman got very sick and the doctor said she would not recover. In trying to sort out their affairs, the little old man took down the shoe box and took it to her bedside. She agreed that it was time that he should know what was in the box.

When he opened it, he found two crocheted dolls and a stack of money totaling $25,000.

"When we were to be married," she said, "my grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told me that if I ever got angry with you, I should just keep quiet and crochet a doll."

The old man was so moved that he had to fight back tears. Only two precious dolls were in the box. She had only been angry with him twice in all those years of living and loving? As he gazed lovingly into her eyes, he almost burst with happiness.

"But what about all this money? You didn't save all of that out of your household allowance, did you?"

"Oh no," she said, "That's the money I earned selling dolls!"

Старый 16.10.2016, 12:42   #404
alexx108
The Show must go on!
Мальчик 45952
Flag 45952
alexx108 там

One day Thomas Edison came home and gave a paper to his mother.He told her,"My teacher gave this paper to me and told me only give it to my mother."
His mother's eyes were tearful as she read the letter out loud to her child:Your son is a genius.This school is too small for him and doesn't have enough good teachers for training him.Please teach him yourself.
Many,many years after Edison's mother died and he was now one of the greatest inventors of the century,one day he was looking through old family things.Suddenly he saw a folded paper in the corner of a drawer in a desk.He took it and opened it up.On the paper was written:Your son is addled [mentally ill] . We won't let him come to school anymore.
Edison cried for hours and then he wrote in his diary:Thomas Alva Edison was an addled child that,by a hero mother,became the genius of the century.

Старый 23.10.2016, 10:37   #405
alexx108
The Show must go on!
Мальчик 45952
Flag 45952
alexx108 там

"Most of the problems in life come because of two reasons: we act without thinking and we keep thinking without acting."

Старый 23.10.2016, 10:51   #406
Neodim
Местный
Мальчик 15014
Neodim там

Вес репутации: 84876

alexx108, Оффтопик
думаю это достойно во флейм в цитаты, на русском

Старый 23.10.2016, 11:29   #407
alexx108
The Show must go on!
Мальчик 45952
Flag 45952
alexx108 там

Цитата:
Сообщение от Neodim Посмотреть сообщение
alexx108, Оффтопик
думаю это достойно во флейм в цитаты, на русском
ok, i'll do it.

Старый 25.10.2016, 18:27   #408
alexx108
The Show must go on!
Мальчик 45952
Flag 45952
alexx108 там

Know your numbers

The teacher asked little Johnny if he knows his numbers.
"Yes," he said. "I do. My father taught me."
"Good. What comes after three."
"Four," answers the boy.
"What comes after six?"
"Seven."
"Very good," says the teacher. "Your dad did a good job. What comes after ten?"
"A Jack."

Старый 04.11.2016, 16:16   #409
alexx108
The Show must go on!
Мальчик 45952
Flag 45952
alexx108 там

interesting video about our nature:
https://youtu.be/WmVLcj-XKnM

Старый 08.11.2016, 15:42   #410
alexx108
The Show must go on!
Мальчик 45952
Flag 45952
alexx108 там

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. "
Steve Jobs

Ответ

Опции темы

Ваши права в форуме